Health & Safety
Health and safety is paramount in everything we do; and this emphasis is reflected in our excellent safety record and constant effort to improve.
Our excellent health & safety record is achieved through:
- Professional advice – in addition to our own in-house personnel, we ensure the highest of standard by utilising the services of external professional safety advisors;
- Supervision – we employ a high ratio of supervisors to manage the scaffolding teams; all our supervisors are trained to SSSTS equivalent and hold the CISRS Scaffold Supervisor cards;
- Safety monitoring / surveillance – our scaffolds are inspected every 7 days and our systems monitored and reviewed to maximise opportunities for improvement and prevention;
- Risk and method statements – by using job specific method statements and regular on-site toolbox talks we ensure that health and safety remains paramount at all times;
- Inspections – with a full time scaffold inspector we are able to offer a fully documented inspection / maintenance service, including where required the use of the ‘scaff-tag’ system.
- PPE – all our personnel are provided with high quality PPE to enable them to carry out their work safely. With safety critical equiptment, controlled records are maintained for the purpose of inspection, maintenance and replacement.
Pre-qualifications at ABscaff
Over the years as more and more companies require competency assessment questionnaires to be completed prior to being accepted on tender lists; ABscaff have taken it upon themselves to produce their own pre-qualification package in order to answer as many as possible before they get asked.
All pre-qualification documents are available by request.
We can also issue you with our own feedback performance questionnaires from previous projects.